Friday, October 12, 2012

{Captureyourgrief} Day 11: Supportive family and friends

Day 11:

I have no picture for this one because there is no way to put a picture containing all of the people who have helped me along this journey. A few I couldn't do it without would be my own immediate family. They have been here since the moment we lost Clutch and have not left my side. They are my everything. There are no words to express how much I appreciate them. I will never be able to repay them. They keep me positive about my situation, but accept me when I am not. And I could not end this post without mentioning my loving Husband, who is the only person on Earth whose feelings are closest to mine. He is my rock. I know God gave me this trial because I had Chaisson, and he is so strong and so positive. I am so blessed to be surrounded with support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment