Saturday, October 13, 2012

{Captureyourgrief} Day 13: Signs

Day 13: Signs

I have often felt Clutch close to me. The days following his passing I felt a sweet, content spirit lingering in our hospital room. I could picture him standing next to us as we held his lifeless body, wishing he could intervene somehow. I have glimpses of what he may look like now at 4 months, and the hairs on my body stand up. And often times in the middle of hectic life, I become overwhelmed with cold chills like I've never felt before. I'd like to think its him giving me a hug. I know that the veil is thinner than we believe and that our loved ones surround us on a daily basis. Sometimes when things are quiet, I whisper to him how much I love and miss him and I know with all my heart that he hears me.

No comments:

Post a Comment