Monday, December 31, 2012

A +New+ Year

The year is ending and I am yet again filled with mixed emotions. I am grateful for the somewhat of a fresh start that 2013 brings, yet afraid and anxious of what the future holds for me and for my family. My sister said it perfectly when she said "2012 brought us true heartbreak, sorrow, renewed faith, inspiration, and new perspectives on life." That honestly, sums it up for me. 2012 had some of my greatest joys (finally becoming pregnant, announcing to family and friends, preparing to meet our son, and finally becoming a mother) and the deepest sorrows that I will ever come to know. I have grown so much as an individual in this last year. This life is truly precious and I feel so blessed to wake up each morning. I am full of hope for 2013 and the good that it may bring to me and to all of my loved ones. I pray that this is the year we will bring a little one home, what a sweet day that will be.

3 comments:

  1. Such a mixture of feelings about the year for those of us who had to say goodbye to our children. Wishing you both a peaceful and happier 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing Ky!! You are such a great example to me and so many around you... Clutch and your future ones are lucky to have you as there momma! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a good feeling that 2013 holds incredible joy for you and your family. Love you Ky!

    ReplyDelete